A big patch comes out today, full of visual improvements and subtle and deep changes to the game’s core mechanics.
This is only the first step in a series of numerous future patches, what you will see in this iteration of the game is still far from the finished product.
Should you encounter any difficulties or concerns of any kind, please let us know through your comments, any feedback is essential for the development of the game, and we are happy to listen to every idea.
Here is the list of what has changed:
- New visual effects for the tiles expansion
- Completely reworked and refined UI, now more visual appealing
- The resource “People” is been changed in “Favor” (still a work in progress)
- Improved the background of the sky, now with a new “cloud” effect
- Added the structure of the Campaign (still a work in progress)
- Added Objectives
- Changed the win condition
- The duration of the demo version of the game has been increased to reach 30 tiles
- Changes to the core gameplay